Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Red Doujin De Pokemon May

MY HEAVEN POEM


What I can tell you today,
when the poet inside me
probably dead?

Where do I find
the right word to tell you what I feel?

After months without writing
know you are my time,
after months without writing
my heart back here looking
the story of the poet,
him that in his slumber
still sleeping peacefully.
Harassment "lose it?

I know you're my poetry,
my best poem,
although I do not have written,
because you were written by the divine hand
aprtecie for you, to touch you,
to love you, to make my poem,
to read you the most deep desire
privacy made flesh in lust forgivable
that that love is always forgiving,
it is to blame for such thoughts.

My poet sleeps,
but are you my best poem.
My poet sleeps and does not know if I perish,
but you, my love poem,
came to the oasis, the bible of the poet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment