Friday, July 24, 2009

Mature Mothers Playing

delayed batteries.

Alert, danger, on holiday I've been watching news RCN, and I've become a stupid and have suffered mental retardation, my intelligence is now comparable to that of a baby. If you do not want the same thing happens, the better read, go to movies, going to eat cholao, hit video games, conspire, etc. ... but do not watch that crap on national TV (and many international as well). Luckily
after seeing news that the three were on an input Bicycle Thief, one for hire, a pelao I steal a computer, and so ... do not support, and that had not reached the celebrity session, the interview was the end Obdulio that face woke me up, is an instinct I had.
I hope that the effects on me, are reversible, because I know many people who have irreparable trauma, severe retardation, to weigh.
Excuse the spelling, see RCN also affects the spelling and the proper use of English.

0 comments:

Post a Comment